- Memory Alpha
is a free Star Trek reference website (like Wikipedia) that is being written collaboratively by the readers, and a good encyclopedia about everything related to the Star Trek universe, so e.g. James T. Kirk, Spock and Leonard McCoy.
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Star Trek
- The main article is just the starting point for many other Trek-related subpages. Notable are the articles on Gene Roddenberry, Star Trek: The Original Series, and the character profiles on James T. Kirk, Spock and Leonard McCoy.
- TrekCore - Star Trek Multimedia Screencaps and Information
claims to be the largest and most frequently updated Star Trek multimedia resource site on the 'net. It houses hi-res DVD screencaps, in-depth episode guides including scripts, behind the scenes, trivia, trailers, a gaming section etc.
- Bring Back Kirk: The Official Site
is the official campaign website to bring back Kirk in another movie in order to erase the events of Star Trek VII - Generations from our minds.
- The Truth About Captain Kirk
aims to disprove the claim that Kirk got laid in every episode.
- James T. Kirk: The Anti-Womanizer, Season 1 (Part 1, Part 2)
is an essay written by dark_orion @ livejournal that goes through the episodes one after the other, pointing out the "Lady of the Hour" and summarizing Kirk's interaction with her (and sometimes Spock), showcasing that the common perception of Kirk is very much incorrect.
- Kirk and Spock Shipper Manifesto: Where No One Had Slashed Before
by Killashandra is image-free, but in-depth and detailed, plus it has her Top 10 picks for the must-see K/S episodes and links to all the important K/S places on the 'net.
- Andorian's Office at SpaceStation K7
has compiled several attempts at timelines leading from the 1960s to Star Trek's 23rd century; most notable are Richard E. Mandel's volumes of the "Federation Spaceflight Chronology" (2007).
- Complete Starfleet Library
compiled by Steve Roby, is a comprehensive listing of all professional books (fiction and non-fiction) that have ever been written about Star Trek. The TOS books index can be found here, the 'Lost Books' that were never published here.
- John's Star Trek Universe
A resource site with Star Fleet orders and directives, starship schematics, class information and registry table, bridge schematics, uniforms, planet classes, lifeforms, a warp factor calculator and much more.
- Ex Astris Scientia - Bernd Schneider's Star Trek Site
is very extensive and informative with a large gallery, a canonical starship database, an encyclopedia of the scientific concepts and technical devices used in Star Trek, etc.
is most notable for the number of reviews of the published Star Trek novels, although I don't necessarily agree with the author's ranking of the books. The site also has a nice image gallery.
- Forgotten Trek
by Nick Otten is all about the production and behind-the-scenes of Star Trek, although the page layout is a bit unfortunately designed. The site details a couple of never-filmed scripts for the show as well as for "Phase Two", the Enterprise's 2nd 5-year-mission without Spock that never made it past the planning stage.
- Vulcan Information Centre for Extravulcanians
features a form of the Vulcan language originally developed by a father-daughter team, Kamil Zvelebil and Marketa Zvelebil, in the early 1990's and styled as the language of contemporary Vulcans, "Modern Vulcan".
- crack_van: Star Trek: The Original Series - An Overview
is a rather short and to-the-point, tongue-in-cheek overview requiring at least a moderate knowledge of the Trek universe that ignores Star Trek VII: Generations and the Reboot franchise, which has a separate overview.
- newbieguide: A Guide to on LiveJournal
by Elke Tanzer is painfully short and still at the level of 2006.
- [KirkSpockCentral] Mailing List @ Yahoo! groups
focused on the pairing of Kirk and Spock is for information and thought-provoking discussions on everything from websites to zines.
- [ASCEML] Mailing List @ Yahoo! groups
Alt.Startrek.Creative.Erotica.Moderated List is a discussion and writing group for Star Trek fan fiction and ideas. Adult material, both het and slash themes, is included. Due to the sheer size of list traffic, I suggest you go to no-mail or special notices only and read what you're interested in at Yahoo!
- [ASCEM-S] Mailing List @ Yahoo! groups
Alt.Startrek.Creative.Erotica.Moderated Stories-Only List is a stories-only list for Star Trek fan fiction, including slash. Stories are filtered off of ASCEML.
- kirkspock_recs @ livejournal
This lj community, moderated by Killashandra and Lady Kardasi, is for the sharing of K/S and Kirk-Spock friendship recs and reviews (stories and zines).